Biobord Forum brings together bioeconomy innovation hubs around the Baltic Sea Region to share ideas, find partners and work together to create business opportunities in rural bioeconomy. Together we build knowledge and raise awareness on sustainable and viable bioeconomy business potential in Baltic Sea Region.
Biobord Forum is a place for you if you are interested in bioeconomy innovations, viable biobased businesses for rural regions and networking with bioeconomy developers around the Baltic Sea Region. Find people with shared interests, team up and get support from our network of bioeconomy experts to build your business or launch your innovation to the markets.
Share your experiences with us to help us develop the Biobord.eu platform. We are piloting the platform as a part of RDI2CluB project in 2019-2020 to improve our service based on the user experiences.
At the moment, the network involves the 12 partners around the Baltic Sea Region involved in the first round of testing.
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Higher education and research institution
- Regional Council of Central Finland, Regional public authority
- SSYP Kehitys Oy Ltd., Business support organization
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Higher education and research institution
- Hedmark County Council, Regional public authority
- Tretorget Ltd, Sectoral agency
- Regional Science and Technology Center, Business support organisation
- Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, Regional public authority
- Foundation for Education and Social Dialogue PRO CIVIS, NGO
- Institute for Environmental Solutions, NGO
- Vidzeme Planning Region, Regional public authority
- Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn Center, Higher education and research institution!