On Stage event for the participants of RDI2CluB Latvia Benchmark visit

2020-03-05T12:00:00Z2020-03-05T14:00:00Z

Hello @RDI2CluB and other participants of the upcoming benchmark trip to Vidzeme, Latvia! :wave:

Central Finland and Latvia are hosting a casual welcome -event for the RDI2CluB participants and for the business representatives of the trip on the 5th of March at 14:00 (EE)/13:00 (CET). Duration: 2h.

Event will take place in Central Finland in Saarijärvi’s Business Accelerator BioPaavo. More information available from your RDI2CluB contact person.

Other regional events will share their information to their region’s participants.

All of the regional events will be connected into one big online On Stage event through this link (for regional hosts):

Agenda will be light and brief; short introductions of the participants, program introduction and some time for your questions. Main goal is to get to know each other better. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this event :cherry_blossom:

@Leena @Hannariina @Anna-Stina @tiina @suvi @ennihuotari

Dear @riikkakumpulainen, could you, please, clarify the timing?
14:00 CET would be 15:00 EE/LV time.

1 Like

Hello! I think we are in the same time zone in Finland in Latvia (GMT +2). The EE-time is just in case Norway or Poland would like to join us (GMT +1).

@riikkakumpulainen, so 13:00 FIN/LV time, right?

1 Like

Dear @santa, sorry for my missleading information.

Is 05.03.2020 at 14:00 -16:00 (EE) suitable time for you ? :slight_smile:

It is, :slight_smile: thank you for clarification!

1 Like