Hubs on Stage - SEI Tallinn, 8.10.2019

The Estonian @RDI2CluB team welcomes you to the second Hubs on Stage event that features a very unique process of developing an action plan for bioeconomy in a regional context.

@RDI2CluB_Estonia and four Regional Development Centres in West Estonia have joined forces to develop a strategy for enhancing the bioeconomy in the region.

Join the event to hear about mapping the local biological resources for developing a full picture of the strengths and weaknesses of the region, and organizing workshops with local stakeholders to set priority areas, map value chains and identify existing bottlenecks.

The action plan for bioeconomy in West Estonia is still a work in progress, which is why your input and ideas are especially valuable going forward.

Host : SEI Tallinn

Time : Tuesday, 8.10.2019 at 15:00 EE/FI time;

Venue : https://jamk.zoom.us/my/rdi2club

On Stage : The development of a bottom up bioeconomy strategy in a regional context in West Estonia

Questions for the audience:

• What kind of advice would you give @RDI2CluB_Estonia for the next steps of developing the action plan?
  • How to ensure the commitment by local authorities?
  • How to include private sector actors into discussion?

Agenda:
15:00 Welcome to the second Hubs on Stage event; Kaja Peterson, SEI Tallinn
15:10 Presentation: The process of developing a bioeconomy action plan in West Estonia; Kaidi Kaaret, SEI Tallinn
15:35 Questions&answers and discussion with the audience
15:55 Conclusions and closing the Stage

The presentation materials are shared and the discussion and idea sharing can continue after the event under the topic.

3 Likes

Hello @RDI2CluB team and all interested quests,
I’m hoping to see many of you tomorrow at 15:00 in Zoom for the event and looking forward for an interesting discussion on strategic development of bioeconomy on a regional scale!

See you soon!
Kaidi & @RDI2CluB_Estonia team

3 Likes

Dear Kaidi,
unfortunately, I cannot participate due to work trip and busy schedule. Have a good meeting! and let us know about how it went later in this discussion :slight_smile:

Thank you all for an interesting discussion today!

I’m attaching the materials here in case anyone who couldn’t attend is interested in taking a look. Also feel free to ask if anything is unclear from the slides (since it’s mostly pictures and visualizations) and I’m happy to clarify :slight_smile:

Hubs on Stage - West Estonia .pdf (1.5 MB)

:dvd: The recording of the event is also available for 30 days.