Plant based proteins: ongoing activities?

Call for ongoing activities/projects/businesses around plant based proteins in healthy food!

Hi all!

A colleague of mine from Scan Balt Bioeconomy Network is collecting a list of ongoing activities/projects around plant-based proteins for healthy food.

Information is used for just started Interreg Baltic Sea Region Seed Money -project Balt-PRO: https://projects.interreg-baltic.eu/projects/balt-pro-247.html

The growing world population demands increased high-quality protein-rich food sources, while simultaneously considering human health, environmental sustainability, with more effective and ecological agricultural practices, and increased biodiversity. In order to increase alternative protein cultivation and boost market share of healthy food the local experiences need a boost on a transnational level. Pilot and demonstration activities are already established on regional / national level, but so far the exchange on the steps of the value chain and improvements thereof have not been set up.

Please share your regions/country’s activities here and i will forward the information to Mr. Frank Graage from Steinbeis Team Nordost.

Information is needed before 13.01.2021, but I recommend you to share it before Christmas holidays :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions!
@riikkakumpulainen (Biobord private message) / riikka.kumpulainen@jamk.fi

2 Likes

@Suvi-Tuulia @MinnaJ @francesca.allievi @Leena @trulsbretz @elin_hansson @klara_lindstrom @suvi @ennihuotari @kristaps.rocans @Inese @Halgrim @oyvind @ingrid @paperprovince_magnus @kaja @svea @Ewa @monikamalanowicz @ewelina.piotrowska @Biotalouskampus_staff

Feel free to forward the message :slight_smile:

@knut: Kjenner du til noe fra området her?

Welcome to international plant protein discussion 13.01.2021!

Open to read: Alternative protein invitation.pdf (1.5 MB)

Related to Interreg Baltic Sea Region seed money project Balt PRO: Projects – Interreg Baltic Sea Region Project Library (interreg-baltic.eu)

Great chance to network internationally with plant protein experts and plan joint initiatives around the topic! Interreg seed money projects leads to real projects.

Register: matilda.e.persson@ri.se

@Biotalouskampus_staff @Suvi-Tuulia @MinnaJ @francesca.allievi