Our tools to promote Youth Entrepreneurship and increase the involvement of the Youth in the Northern part of Central Finland

Hello,

We wanted to increase the involvement of the youth in the Northern part of Central Finland.
Tool for that was a project Tulevaisuuden tekijät which means the Future makers. Project duration October 1st 2018 to March 31st 2021. Coordinator: LAG Viisari. Funding for this project was granted by Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment from European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.

25 young people sold their services, skills and abilities for the project. What was bought from young people? Art work, Drone services, Editing services, Hosting services, Innovation workshops, Translation services, Videos (12 with english subtitles, YouTube: Tulevaisuuden tekijät) , VR and Vr Art workshops.

In the autumn of 2020, the My Hometown video series was shot in Northern part of Central Finland. In the video series, the young people presented their favorite places in all nine municipalities in the Leader / LAG Viisari’s area. In each video, four young people introduced their own favorite place. This video is a compilation video of the My Hometown video series, in which young people are grouped according to their entrepreneurship, hobbies, plans for the future or love of their hometown. At the same time, this video is the culmination of the Leader Viisari’s Tulevaisuuden tekijät - project (Future Makers) and was premiered on the premiere of the Tulevaisuuden tekijät - film on February 23, 2021. 39 young people took part in making the video. Enjoy!

I’m more than happy to share more information with you. So if you have any questions or ideas, please contact me :slight_smile:

Kindly regards,
Päivi Hakkarainen, LAG Viisari
paivi.hakkarainen@saarijarvi.fi
Tel. +358 405 421 432
Instagram @tuletekijaks

2 Likes