Biobord offers a great tool for voting (joint meeting, joint decision etc.). It is a good way to reduce email discussion.
Here’s how you create a poll on Biobord.
- Create a new topic, decide a headline and write your text
- Choose the wheel-icon on the navigation bar inside of the text editing field
- Build poll
- A new window will open, which allows you to customize your poll
- Type: choose whether you wish to have one answer/person or multiply answers/person
- Results: who can see the results and when
- Remember to push ´show who voted´ if you wish for example to see that everyone in your team has taken the poll
- Enter one poll option per line. It will automatically create options based on that. You may see the outcome in the editing field in the poll window.
- Insert the poll
- Publish your topic and wait for the results
Ps. It is recommendable to give a response time for the audience. That way they will know the deadline and you will know when to publish the results.