Biobord

Documents in DMS

Dear @riikkakumpulainen,
I’ve recieved some questions about where to find the templates you mentioned at the kick-off. We’ve been searching the DMS, but it’s really not easy to find anything there. Could we create a cabinet specifically for templates and pictures (preferrably divided in sub-categories)? I believe this should be open for all partners in both Biobord Network and ConnectedByBiobord.

2 Likes

Hi!

Templates are:

• In DMS under Communication-tag
  • And under ConnectedByBiobord forum category, under communication sub-category

That is a great idea :slight_smile:

Dear @riikkakumpulainen,

when I have been searching the DMS it says that there are no documents available. It is the same information no matter which category I try. What do I do wrong :slightly_smiling_face:?

1 Like

My bad! I forgot to add you some rights! Should work now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aha, thank you @riikkakumpulainen, now it looks completely different. No worries :slightly_smiling_face:!

1 Like

Perhaps we could also make a Communication-cabinet in DMS and put the documents there? I don’t know how others search for documents in DMS, but at least both Ola and I looked into the cabinets first, and when we didn’t find anything there we had to give it a good thought before we remembered to use the tags.

1 Like

Yes! I will think of the structure and guiding and then forward information to all :slight_smile:

1 Like